Silent Mind LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Mind LS

Final Fantasy XI Salvage Linkshell

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tikita's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikita

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Tikita's application Empty
PostSubject: Tikita's application   Tikita's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 am

Here is the apply format, please answer those questions one by one.

1. Character's Name: Tikita

2. Character's Race: Mithra

3. Jobs LVL75: thf blm whm smn drg

4. ToAU Mission 17 Complete (required): Yes

5. Merit Points Upgraded (list by category): Polearm 8/8, Dagger 2/8, Enfeebling magic 3/8, Elemental magic 2/8, Angon, Ice potency 3/8, Burst II, Freeze II, Devotion, Protectra and shellra V, Devotion

6. How would you rate your equipment for your jobs? TH4 for thf, decent gear for all my jobs mostly denali askar some homam.

6. Which Salvage Armor Set do you want (only one) Morrigans

7. Which Part of Armor you want get first? (Post first Part of armor you would like to get first, Es. head body, hands, legs, feet) Body

8. Your Current Timezone: GMT+1

9. Any additional info? I may have problems making the Tuesday night run as it is so late for me and I have work the next day so may have to miss that one mostly but the Friday and Sunday runs I should have no problems with.
Back to top Go down
finalfabio

finalfabio

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Tikita's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tikita's application   Tikita's application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:12 pm

i m sorry after consulatation with all sacks we decided to reject your apply not for problems of your apply but for great number of ppl in the ls

anyway we will conserve your apply if someone leave ls we will tell u

bye^^
Back to top Go down

Tikita's application
Page 1 of 1